Customers are advised the Brescia Centro car park (BS Parking) is reserved for the exclusive use of permit holders.
The Brescia Centro toll station has a large supervised parking area for articulated lorries, vans and cars with an attached service centre.
The parking area has a capacity of:
- 150 parking spaces for heavy goods vehicles, with power distribution columns to accommodate refrigerated vehicles, while other spaces are specially equipped for dangerous goods vehicles.
- 12 spaces for vans;
- 38 underground spaces for the light vehicles of permit holders;
- 79 spaces for short term parking.
The structure has restaurant and customer services, and is immersed in large green spaces with automatic irrigation, and is equipped with a system for the disposal of road surface water through accumulation and treatment.
More specifically, the structure has:
- a restaurant and showers, sinks and restrooms for heavy vehicle drivers on the ground floor;
- rooms for office use and relative toilets are located on the first and third floors.
The structure is open 365 days a year, 24 hours per day, and is equipped with a video surveillance system.
Parking is free for all light vehicles; the fee for parking heavy vehicles is as follows:
|ENTRY (12 hours inclusive)||€ 5.00|
|ADDITIONAL HOURS||€ 0.30/h|
|MONTHLY PERMIT||€ 80.00|
|THREE MONTH PERMIT||€ 220.00|
Information available at Punto Blu (hours: Mon. – Fri. 8.45/12.30, 13.30/17.15)
phone. (+39) 0372 473570 – e-mail: email@example.com
The work benefited from an economic contribution for its realisation provided by two Bodies directly involved in the benefits of the infrastructure: the Comitato Centrale per l’Albo Nazionale degli Autotrasportatori (National Hauliers Association) and the Municipality of Brescia.